Monday, July 09, 2007

Interested In Espresso Machine

My hubby and I are coffee addicted. We used to enjoy espresso coffee at every morning and tea break. Many people are saying that too addicted to Caffeine will affect our healthy. However, according to what I read from healthy news, moderate daily caffeine intake at dose levels of 400-450 mg/day is not associated with any adverse effects. That meant 2 - 3 cup of coffee per day still acceptable. Therefore, we are not going to stop our habit. :p

Recently I am thinking to buy an espresso machine. I wish that having our own espresso machine at home could let us truly enjoys and espresso on a regular basis. Previously, I am not dare to buy the espresso machines due to I always thinking that this seem like a luxury expenses until I visited 1stincoffee.com. I am very excited to see those high quality espresso machines are offering at cheap price, which is much cheaper than I saw at others shop or website.

1st in Coffee having wide selection of espresso machines and coffee maker, include Capresso, La Pavoni, Nespresso, Jura Capresso, Rancilio and many others high quality brands. All products are guarantee with best value and come with 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee. Another attractive offer that I’m interested is they offers free shipping in the lower 48 contiguous United States on all electric espresso machine and coffees maker orders.

No comments: