Friday, July 20, 2007

Baby Shower Cookies And Lollipop

I am busy searching for my sister newborn baby present this few days. I wish to get her nice and unique and not those diaper or baby gift set that look too basic. I heard about baby shower theme from my friends, and I am looking for special one for sister. I found a website providing quite a lots of themes favor. All In One Fun Favors have all the theme favor I like.

I feel want to set up a baby shower party for sister's baby after visited the website. Those gifts just too cute and beautiful, I wish to share with everyone! Do you see below cookies? One of all kind cookies and baby dress cookies look very cute, right? Moreover, the lollipop centerpieces look great as well. So, which one should I choose? I wish to get all of them and give it to my nephew! haha




No comments: