Monday, July 09, 2007

I know What Is Radiator

You may think that many women do not know what is radiator and will only know how to drive only. I actually know what is Radiator, although I only know the most basic knowledge about radiator. Better then know nothing, right? Radiator is use to keep our car engine cool. haha..Is that enough? I think it is ok not to know about that car maintenance. As long as I could find the spare parts and get my hubby do it for me then will be the best.

I know where to find my Mustang Radiator. I can buy from Radiator.com. An online store that maintains the largest selection of Mustang radiators available on the web. Moreover, I will read more articles about how to remove and install radiator in the website and get myself learn more about radiator. So that, nobody will laugh at me of knowing nothing about car anymore. :p

No comments: