Wednesday, June 13, 2007

To Many Digital Photo I Took

Recently, I am trying my best to keep the entire digital photo into my DVD and have a good keep. Because I worry I will accidentally deleted all one day. :p When I refer back the photo I have taken for my both gals, since the first day they are arrived in this world. I felt that I should share the happiness to all the person I know. However, the problem is, it might cost me few thousand to print out the entire digital photo taken since 3 years ago.

However, I think using the digital picture frame to show people my happiness is a great idea too. I do not need to print out the digital photo with expensive cost and then still need to looking for many frame and photo album to store those photos. With digital picture frame, I can share the photo with slice show presentation in just one digital picture frame. The digital picture frame working as a photo viewer or Video player that helping me to save printing cost. Good idea, isn't it?

No comments: