Sunday, June 10, 2007

Fun Coloring Page on Web

What kind of games are you playing on your childhood? I love to play baby doll, dressing games, coloring, and others games that little gals will play. I have two little princess now, and I am going to share with them the all the games I play on my childhood. Beside baby doll dressing games, Coloring Pages is what I want to share with them now. Previously, I only using a piece of paper and draw something inside and started to coloring. Nevertheless, with the advanced of Technology connection, no longer needs to draw and erase using pencil or eraser now.


I just play the coloring page at The Doll Palace, the new section that specializes for teen girls and kids. However, I think they are suitable for me ladies who are with child naturally too. I have a first tried at the coloring page before introducing to my gals. Let us see the below result:-



How is my coloring work? haha...Not as good as teenage, right? Never mind, I have picked up some coloring skill there and now is time to teach my gals how to coloring using mouse. I will also upload to the doll palace if I able to draw some nice coloring picture. I hope to share the picture with friend's kids too. Perhaps their kids will enjoy the coloring page as I do. haha




Another sample picked from the website, ok..I admitted my color work are bad if compare with this . :(

No comments: