Saturday, June 23, 2007

Reviews Of Perfume & Cologne Website

Nowadays I hardly visit shopping complexes to shop. I prefer online shopping. I love to shop at the comfort of my home. No hassle, no traffic jam and no queuing up for payment. I am privilege to have given the opportunity to review a Perfume & Cologne online store.

Frankly speaking, Eau De Click layout design does not attract my attention. The design is somewhat simple and looks a bit messy due to the fixed width. Ideally, Perfume gives people the feeling of romance and elegant. Therefore, it is very important that the website design should be pleasing to the eyes of the visitor. My suggestion is for the website owner to use the fluid width that will adjust the width according to browser resolution. In addition, use some softer color as light purple, light pink and light yellow to softer the designs.

Eau De Click has a very wide range of products. It would be great if the search box by brand is a bit bigger, so that visitors don't need to scroll down to view all the brand after selection by the alphabet. Group all the same brand products into one main category to offer easy browsing for visitor who are looking for specific brand. If not, just imagining the time needed to search for one particular product from the entire 5,000 designer fragrances!

Without a doubt that the price is very attractive, especially when you comparing the discounted price and original selling price. I am looking forward to view the beautiful web design of Perfume and Cologne that gives the visitors the confidence to buy.

No comments: