Monday, June 25, 2007

Costumes For My Gal

My daughter is going to attend a costumes party organize by her school next week. However, I have not yet find any nice costume clothing for her. I have just made a call to one of my friends who are an expert in online shopping, hoping to get some good websites to shop for costumes. She introduced to me the Moon Costumes website.

I just visited the Moon Costumes website and I'm glad that I found it. They offer wide range of Costumes set. There are more than 10,000 costumes and mask for customer to select. You can easily find costume like Halloween costumes, cosplay, Halloween props, magic & clown supplies, wigs, masks, decorations and more from the website. According to them the order placed before 3pm EST will be shipped within the same day. This great, especially for those who always do last minute shopping, like I do. :p

What do you think about below toddler costumes? It just too cute! I like these cuddly Monkey Toddler costumes and Bunny Toddler Costumes. Too bad my girl can't fit in it; they only have the size for 6-12 months and 12-24 months toddler. My girl is already 3 years old, so I think it is impossible to fit her.


Luckily, I managed to find another costume set for my 3 years old daughter. I found a very nice princess and Barbie costumes for her. I am sure that she will be the most beautiful angel with below Barbie, Swan Lake Toddler costumes.



No comments: