Friday, June 29, 2007

Shortage Of OTR Tires

Have you heard about the international news of the shortage of OTR tires? I actually heard this from my transporter, I started to check out the how true the news is after known from him. Then, I read the report of the OTR supply shortage will presents both good and bad news. The good news is Mines and other operations that depend on PTR tires are learning how to squeeze more hours out of the tires they are currently running. Moreover, the bad news is the shortage of supply could be last until 2008.



Wow, that should be a very bad news for my transporter. They had spend very high cost on the tires due to current problem, can't imagine that how they survive until the year of 2008. Moreover, this might infect our transportation charges too. If they can't absorb the high cost, then sure they will increase the transport fees and that will causes problem to us. Since we already less profit since all the materials have increased their price. Oh my..I hope that thing will not go worst than now.

No comments: