Friday, June 29, 2007

Glad She Broken Up With Boyfriend

Have I told you my sister just broken up with her boy friend? I actually doesn't like their relationship, most of the reason is because that guy is type of man that not care about girl friend. He only will come to meet her once a WEEK with stayed at home only. Never go out for food, never go for movie and seem like never dating before. And the worst is this wasn't because of he busy or what. That's just because he DON'T want to do so. Frankly speaking, I am kind of happy to see their relationship ended. :p

I thought my sister might feeling sad now, luckily she told me she has clearly know this was the ending for them long time ago. I believe this will be the best choice for her to start her new life too. I trying my best to help her get out from that relationship, so I help her to signed up at FriendFinder. I think she will feel better after start her new social life with more new friends.

They are offering free registration for standard membership, and you are able to upgrading to their silver or gold membership anytime. So far, I can access most of the FriendFrinder's features with the standard membership that is chatrooms, magazine message boards and respond to anyone who sends me message.

I just tested on the FriendFinder system, it quite easy to used actually. I browse by the category and then selected the location, surprisingly there are more than few thousand listing in my area. Then, I refine my search by specific the age range. I found many listing that looking for friendship like I do. However, you need to upgrade your membership if want to view member's profile and more photo. I will let my sister start to joint their clean chatroom first, if she feel like want to use more features, then I will get her upgraded the membership. It's worth to pay the daily charges as low as 25 cents to help her find the right man.

No comments: