Saturday, June 23, 2007

Never Be Too Late To Study Again

Being a mother is a difficult task. I need lots of time to take care family and children. Therefore, sometime we need to sacrifice something that we like, for example, I can't find time to go to school and continue my study no matter how I like to study and how I wish to gain more knowledge. Because I can't leave my children at home and study at school everyday. It's true that parents often make sacrifices for their children.

What if I join online course? capella university, founded in 1993, is an accredited online university that offers distance-learning programs that fit your schedule. If I being a Capella learner, I can access their online course rooms anytime, anywhere. That what I need the most..Flexible class schedule & learning time that able to select by ourselves.

In other words, I'll able to take my degree online in various fields at the comfort of own home by using the Capella's course room..All the study like download assignments or review faculty feedback are doing while taking care my children. This is a great solution.

No comments: