Sunday, June 24, 2007

Prosper Education Program

I just come across a website named US Business with the articles of Investing In Tomorrow. I impressed by the articles and the words from Ethan Willis. The CEO of Prosper Inc. Below is what get my impression.

Ethan Willis said : "we're all trying to bring balance to our lives by participating in additional activities and trying to earn extra income, but to do this successfully, people need to have the support of their family."

I never seem any education organization are being so helpful and care about student like he do. I have never thought of continuing my study since I graduated from secondary school. However, I am interested to know more about their education programs after read the article. I wish that I could set up my own career with the personalized coaching methods that they provided. Just like what their former student Sara Hollida did.

No comments: