Thursday, June 28, 2007

I Want Be Active In Social Again!

My social life has changed after I get married and it getting worst after I have my own baby. All my time has spent on taking care my baby and working. I can't even find 1 or 2 hours go out and gathering with friends. I miss all those young and single life. The time when I can gossip with friends, talk about celebrity, fashion, spa, and lifestyle.

Luckily, I found a new place to start my social lifestyle community again! HerFabLife.com is what I talking about! Besides, voice my opinions and vote the content I like and dislike in the website, they are allows member to contribute content as well. This is great! I can share my events and concerts in my places; I hope to set up my own network of friends for my location and updating each other’s often. So that, I will not become an outdated SAHM anymore.


1 comment:

HappySurfer said...

Hi! Just dropping by to let you know that I picked your post to write mine.

Happy blogging!