Thursday, June 21, 2007

Celebrity Gossip Time

Do you like to read celebrity gossip and news? I LOVE TO! Previously, reading celebrity gossip was my daily works, the first thing I would do when reading newspaper was to open the entertainment page. But too bad, I have lost my only entertainment since I gave birth to two little kids. I can hardly find time to sit down and read the celebrity gossip peacefully. Both girls will disturb me and don’t allow me to touch the newspaper or magazine also.

Luckily, there is nothing that the Internet can’t provide nowadays. The celebrity gossip and news I found online seem like more up to date than the news from newspaper. My entertainment time have changed from previously at home and now in the office. I can read gossip news anytime in the office.

Celebrity Gossip is a new site that provided lots of hotel and latest celebrity news, you can vote on it and leave comment by register as the members. And you can earns reward points by referring new members and exchange it with magazine subscriptions. Reading latest gossip news and get free magazine subscriptions at the same time, doesn't this a great deal? What are you waiting for? Get their 100 bonus points with free registration today.

No comments: