Thursday, April 19, 2007

Tag - Layer By Layer

Tag are very popular recently, I even kena tagged from MSN..yes..Amy tagged me from MSN the layer by layer tag.

Layer One:
On The OutsideName : Michelle
Birth Date : 01 Sept
Current status : Married
Eye Colour : Dark brown
Hair Colour : Black
Righty or Lefty : Righty

Layer Two :
On The Inside
Your Heritage : Chinese
Your Fears : hungry
Your Weakness : Can't speak well in public
Your Perfect Pizza : marinara, seafood, Italian, well, almost any pizzas

Layer Three : Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First thing when I wake up : where is my spec?
Your Bedtime : 9pm & 12pm
Your Most Missed Memory : Paktor Day

Layer Four : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Pepsi
McDonald’s or Burger King : McDonald's
Single or Group Dates : Most recent is single
Adidas or Nike : Nike
Tea or Nestea : Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate
Cappucino or Coffee : Both!

Layer Five : Do You..
Smoke : once only.
Curse: eee...when in bad mood
Take a shower : everyday
Have a crush : maybe
Think you’ve been in love: ONLY ONE AND WILL BE THE LAST
Go to school : I wish I can do it now.
Want to get married : can married again meh? hehe
Believe in yourself : 80%
Think you’re a health freak : Yes I am.

Layer Six : In The Past Month
Drank alcohol : Yes
Gone to the mall : Nope
Been on stage : after secondary school, actively for 2 years
Eaten sushi : love it
Dyed your hair : nope

Layer Seven : Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game : with who?
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : how?

Layer Eight : Age
You’re Hoping To Be Married : at the age I want

Layer Nine : In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour : donno
Best Hair Colour : donno
Short Hair or Long Hair : donno

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago : This stupid tag lah, so long....
1 Hour Ago : typing typing
1 Month Ago : will refer to my blog
1 Year Ago: doing nothing gua

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence
I Love : to eat
I Feel : can't live without eating
I Hate : someone waste yummy food
I Hide : the best food for my love one
I Need : a bread maker, ice cream machine, a knead mixer

Layer Twelve : Tag five people..
Xilly
Chooi Peng
Jesslyn
Donno who
Donno who

No comments: