Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My Lousy Apartment

I don’t like to stay at Apartment; I'm very regret to buy my current apartment. Which I have to pay monthly maintenance fees without getting the same value of management services. The swimming pool look no clean, the garden are doesn't seem like under maintenance, the playground look dangerous to kids due to spoil of play stuff.

I think getting a luxury Condo like those Boston Condos will be much better then getting an apartment. I don't might to pay for expensive management fees, but please make sure they are worth to pay! What I want is to stay at an area that is clean, look nice and comfortable. Next time, I think better get a professional online real estate company to search a suitable condo for me, just like what CondoCompany.com offers to their customer.

No comments: