Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Lonely Weekend

Do you know why I'm so lonely at the Saturday and Sunday? Because my stupid hubby always busy in his football deal on weekend! He is very busy with reading the NFL picks at Football Forecasters, contacting his football gangs and discussing that which team to gambling on. From what I heard this time his going to forecast on Liverpool too. hmm..seem like he never change to others team. He always believe Liverpool will be winner.

He can't even have time to talk to me, don't even say that bring us out for a walk and have a family day. I sometimes did complaint him about him. But this is his only entertainment at home, I'm feel bad if stop him from that. Anyway, I will try my best not to disturbing him. But just make sure he done all the house chore!

No comments: