Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Jersey City Trip Purposal

I wish that hubby able to take leave and bring me to Jersey City for a nice trip; we haven't gone for any trip since 2 babies arrived. I wish we can enjoy second honeymoon again. I read from DestinationJerseyCity, Jersey City is the place for Art Deco trip; perhaps we can get some nice Art Deco for our new house on the trip.

I'm going to submit a 'proposal' to hubby to get him interested in this trip. haha. When we are there, I will bring him to some great restaurant to enjoy the local food, and then visit the art museum or Afro-American Museum. And have a nice walk along the Waterfront and the Hudson Mall. If hubby refuses to go with me only and want to bring 2 kids, I can bring them to the playground too. What a good planning for all of us are having nice activities to do in the trip. Hubby should accept it..:p

No comments: