Wednesday, April 18, 2007

China Health Insurance

I have to show my cousin who staying at China who is China Health Insurance website. She has been working at China since last year due to company moved to China. She told me she are looking for Insurance in the China since she reached there, but can't find one because she knows nobody in the new land. And finding insurance for someone who are not resident in the country may be kind of difficult too. She already ask me many times to help her search the information about China Insurance online. So that can advice her on this. Lucky I found pacificprime.com that provided International Medical Insurance.

I think my cousin really needs at least a Health Insurance for her at China. Currently she is stay at China alone, I can't imagine that if she having any sickness and nobody at beside will be how terrible is it. Beside sad about nobody taking care about her, she may need to headache about the medical fees as well. If she still can use the Health Insurance to protect all her medical fees then will be less troublesome for her. At least she doesn't need to worry about the money.

No comments: