Friday, April 13, 2007

Planing To Whitening Teeth

I need more information on Cosmetic dentists. I'm thinking of whitening my teeth recently. I know whitening teeth are very common nowadays, but I'm haven't try it before. My friend told me tooth whitening can be a highly effective way of lighten the existing shade of teeth without removing any of the tooth surface.

I checked the information about whitening teeth at EveryDentist.com. There are few different type of whitening the teeth, like chemical whitening done by dentist or by yourself (surprise to see we can do it by self :p), Abrasive tooth whitening and Microabrasion. And another choice which will last longer is laser teeth whitening.

I'm still don't know which one should I select, seem like I need to found out more at EveryDentist, maybe I should find a dentist address from the website and contact the dentist directly.

No comments: