Thursday, April 12, 2007

Nice Debt Consolidation Blog To Share

I just come across a blog which mainly post about debt consolidation news, tips and resources. wow..I never read a blot giving so many tips on saving and management of money. Maybe there are so many in the blogspace, but this is the first time I'm reading blog like that.

I'm an account Executive, and I study accounting since young. But I must say I'm not good in manage my financial, and I headache when come to choosing housing loan and credit card thingy. I know I should avoid high rate interest, but I just don't know how to fully understand the statement. I no idea where to find their hiding cost, although I know they have.

I like the tips of The Shopaholic’s Guide to Getting your Expenses under Control and The Young Adult’s Guide To Personal Finance. The tips given just too detail, and I really need to learn more about it. Perhaps I will control myself on over spending soon.

No comments: