Saturday, April 28, 2007

Fun Education Science Toys

I'm very shame to say that I am a person know nothing about chemistry and Science. This wasn't the subject I study in my secondary school, I only expert in accounting and numeric stuff. I didn't say I'm not interest to mixing up chemicals; In fact I love to try it! But got to pray that it won't cause any explosions and breaking the test tubes. :p

I have no change to perform experiments when I'm young, but now I'm very glad to found an website selling lost of fun education science toys. I might be too late to enjoy this education science kits, but I can purchase for SQ and Kiki. Its must be very fun when we 'playing' perform the experience at home. One of the education toys that attracting me is the Crystal Caves. The Crystal caves will grow into two 5-inch beautiful and miniature caves within 5 to 7 days only. I'm believed SQ and Kiki (including me) will be very exciting in the world of crystals. Its selling at $13.95 only, package are included crystal growing chemicals, casting plaster, geode mold, geode stand, stirring rods and color illustrated guide. What a cheap price to enjoy the growing of crystal caves!

Another education toys that I'm interesting is the Smithsonian MicroChem XM500 Chemistry Set. This education toys seem like a complete set for me to satisfy my Chemistry curious. This chemicals set can perform more then 1500 experiments and procedures in the gaseous phases of matter, acids and bases, electro chemistry, chemical models, solutions and many others! That using latest technology. This product is status perfect for child age 10 and up with adult supervisor, great! That mean I have great excuse to play with my kids :p

No comments: