Wednesday, October 29, 2008

when could i be a stay at home mother?

I have a discussion with husband last few days. He is suggesting me to be a stay at home mother to take care of our daughters. I would not consider his suggestion if this happen 2 years ago. However, I am starting to concern about my children education since they enrolled into kindergarten. I really need more time to teach them and take care of their education.

Our financial is one of the factor could not get my stay at home mother dream come true. I am worry we are not enough money for daily expenses if without my monthly salary. That time I think I would be very slim without the NV diet pills already, because do not have money to buy food at all. Haii…We need another detail discussion about this.. I need to sort out our monthly expenses and see how could we save cost and survive without my monthly salary.

No comments: