Friday, October 03, 2008

Expensive Bento Set

I saw more and more blogger mommies spend money on buying bento stuffs again. I am quite interested in bento stuff when I saw the bento set they made for the children. I was thinking to buy some bento stuff and make some nice decoration food for my children as well.

I could not find bento set selling locally. Therefore, I search in the international eBay website. That bento are selling quite expensive! A small vegetable cutter already cost about $10.00! It is not include the international shipping fees to my country yet! I could not believe how much other blogger mommies have spent on their bento gadgets. I saw they have many little gadgets. They must be spent over hundred in those little gadgets.

I am quite stingy to spend on that actually. I think I rather spend the money to buy few NFL Uniforms to my husband and children. I think my children would be more happy to receive the NFL uniforms if compare to bento stuffs. Opps…one of the reasons I am stingy on this is because I do not have problem on feeding my children. They are big eater and do not care how ugly the food look like but still will consume them. haha

No comments: