Saturday, October 04, 2008

My Potential Rich Man

I am a stingy person. I always think of how to save money. And also do not like to spend without survey which price is the cheapest. My friend commented me is a details person because I like to check everything in detail. I think they are trying to tell me I am a calculative person. Haha

I wish I could spend like other rich person also. Too bad I am not as rich as they do. For example, I wish I could hire moving company to help me move house. But I have no budget to hire them. I am extremely envy when I saw some of them even able to hire Art Storage Company to help them move art collections. So good to have extra money to pay for good service.

I do not think I am able to become a rich person all by myself. I do not have any making profit skill at all. However, I am so lucky to have my husband. He is a potential rich man. Haha…No joke, he is such a great man for me. He is hardworking and very good in business management. I believe he could be a rich man one day.

No comments: