Friday, October 03, 2008

What you need to know when moving house

My cousin will move to new home on coming month. Moving house could be very troublesome and hassle. I have experience it few times, I am afraid of moving again. However, I have to recall some of the tips I gone through in my past move house process and I would like to share with you in my blog now.

Get as many cardboard boxes as possible. This is an important thing to have for packing your stuffs safely and nicely. Separate all your stuff into few groups, like Clothing, Fixtures & Fittings, cooking utensil, glass, or books. Then pack into boxes according to priority to dig out when reached new home. Remember to write down the particular item on the boxes, so that you do not need to open the box and check what the stuff inside it is.

Get someone to bear the responsibility to dismantle and re-assemble those self assembly furniture and all spare part are keep in place, so that you can easily re-assemble without looking for where is the tiny spare-part. The best is to hire a responsible moving company to help you move the items. Get a responsible Boston Moving company to help is much better than you call hundred of friend to help. Save time and energy.

No comments: