Friday, October 31, 2008

no fear of moving house anymore

Some people like to stay in apartment. No doubt, that Apartment would have better view usually. Especially night view, it is very pleasure to have such view after a tired working day. I like it too. However, now I prefer to stay in Terrace house. I do not mind whether it is just a small 18” x 60” single storey terrace house or 20” x 80” double storey house. I only want a landed house! I hate to park my car so far away and then walk a long journey to back home. Besides that, I hate to see the Apartment‘s lift keep in services when I need it!

I told my husband before I do not want to move house again after moved into this apartment because scared of the moving hassle. However, I have no fear of it anymore. Because I could find some good moving companies to help me just like the Boston Movers hired by my uncle when he moving to Boston. He has no problem to move house at all. Some more his stuffs are much more than mine. I need two Lorries to move house, but I think he needs at least 5 to 6 Lorries for it.

No comments: