Friday, January 11, 2008

I Have A Great Husband

I always tell people that I have unbelievable good and understanding husband. I have to admit that I am very forgetful and lazy wife who does not like to do house chore. I also do not know how to take care of a person. I know I should take care my husband and let him has no worry at home, but it just too hard for me.

The wife is so lazy to do the house chore, so who would be the victim to do house chore? Well, the responsibility has pass to my lovely husband since the first day of our marriage. He is doing very well in those house chores actually, much better than I am. From this side, he already a perfect husband to me.

My husband likes to watch soccer match like other men too. I never complain about the time he spends on watching soccer matches, although sometimes the time he spends on that is long. He could just stay at home for a whole day without go out but just sit in front of the television if there are any soccer matches program. However, I could still feel that he love me more than Soccer Balls. Well, maybe I should say he love me same as his soccer ball.

No comments: