Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cheap Eyeglass Supply

Hubby and I wear eyeglasses since we were a kid, sometimes it could be a pain to find an eyeglass that suitable for us. After wearing glasses for more than 20 years, I could not find a style of glasses that I never wear before and really like it. Haha..We changed our eyeglasses every year, if calculate based on yearly, we have more than 40 pairs of eyeglasses at home already.

Most of the eyeglasses we bought does not come with cheap price, the most cheaply I could get was about US30 – US40 per pairs. Therefore, you could imagine that how much we had spent on eyeglasses only. Calculation for forty pairs x US40 is about US1,600.00! Wow..I could not believe that we had already spent more than US1,600.00 to buy our eyeglasses within these twenty years!

If I spend all the money in the $ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglasses, I could have more than 200 pairs of eyeglasses supply non-stop! Well, lucky it is not too late to discover the cheap eyeglasses available at the Zenni Optical; I definitely will go through their products now. I think I could change my new glasses every half yearly by starting now. Haha..

No comments: