Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Have To Work Overtime Soon

I have just told my hubby I will start to work overtime next week. I am very buy since my boss started to hand over the new products to me last week. I am now not only have to do accounting work for the company but also have to do the stock keeping record, act designer job, admin and management arrangement.

I have no enough time to finish all the works even start working from 9am to 5pm without go out for lunch. My boss often bring lunch for me since last week, she knows I have no time to go out for lunch already. I am not sure she is understanding or wants me to spend more time in the office, so she will always bring me lunch. I am all right with the offer actually, because I do not like to out for lunch too.

I think the only things that worry me when I start to work overtime are the safety of our office. Our office is located in the top level of the business building. No much of people will stay in the building at night. Boss and I will be the only female working in the office. I think I better get ready two Baseball Bats for boss and me just in case we need weapon to fight with bad person.

No comments: