Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bring Me To Europe Please!

I am still remember my hubby owe me a travel package. He promises to bring me to Europe after I know he has joint his company Europe trip. I planned to join them when I know that his company provides the opportunity for them to Europe in the year of 2002. At the last, his company canceled the trip due to the reason of they have been there before. I am very disappointed and I keep nagging hubby until he cannot stand for it, and promises will bring me there in the future.

I swear I will accompany my hubby to watch his rugby games championship in Europe if he brings me to Europe. Hmm...I wonder is he interests to watch the Italy v England match which held on 10th 2008 or not. I will definitely book the rugby championship for him. If one match is not enough I could still go for the France vs. England match, I do not mind to stay longer in Europe for his matches.

No comments: