Thursday, January 24, 2008

Crazy And Suspcious Husband

Few days ago, I have a nice chat with my boss regarding her relationship with husband. I have known that her relationship with husband is not good since 2 years ago. All because of the man was not a good husband and even not entitle to be a good father. He beat his own daughter who is 15 years old 2 years ago, until her daughter eyes was swollen and whole body was blue green.

He started to suspect my boss not faithful to him since boss expanding her business. My boss is very busy dealing in business since then and she seldom has time to spend for her family. I think this might be the main reason make her husband suspected boss has another man at outside. It sound quite funny actually, my boss is very traditional type of woman, and she definitely would look for another man. His man just jealous her too clever than her I think.

Boss’s husband even found a locksmith to break into our office and open company safety box just to check what is store inside the box. Doesn’t he over? Sure he was. I wonder where he found the locksmith services because we suspected it must be happen at nighttime only. Maybe he found the emergency locksmith services at Basad Inc? Who knows?

I know I am bad, but I do hope my boss get rid of this crazy man as soon as she can, so that she could have a better new life.

No comments: