Saturday, September 01, 2007

Wish To Get More Guide On Planning A Family Trip

I made a mistake on planning my trip to the beach with my 1-year-old baby and 3 years old daughter. Small baby does not want to play on the beach and sand while the toddler can fully enjoy the beach because we have to taking care of her sister. Now, I wish to get more useful family guide before going to a holiday. I have to plan a better trip that suitable for my baby, toddler and old parents now. I hope that Kango.com private beta waiting list will help me to get more idea on how to plan my better family trip. I hope I will read more articles like how to entertain kids in the trip, activities that suitable for young kids and senior citizen, and etcs. So that, I will have a real family friendly vacation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. What would help you the most as a parent of a 1 yr old and a 3 year old? I have a 1.5 yr old toddler and a 5 year old so I think I understand what you are juggling! Hope you take some interest in what we are doing!