Friday, September 21, 2007

I Wish To Be A WAHM

After being a mother of 2, I always dream of being a stay at home mom. But due to some financial problem, I know is not possible for me to stay at home without working. So I change my mind to being a work at home mother. Perhaps this is the only way I could taking care both of my gals all by myself.

I have set up my online store since few months ago; this was the first step of my planning to be a work at home mother. Its take me a full month to set up the store. And since then I’m trying so hard to discover more Internet Business Opportunity to increase my sales. Unfortunately, the sales volume is never increase, no matter how I improved the website. Maybe my online store is having no good result in search engine and I'm not doing good advertising to promote my product.

I heard people said that listed the website on directory will bring traffic to the website and will improve the search result in search engine too. I'm not sure will this help to get traffic and bring buyer visit to my website. But if there any change I will try.

No comments: