Monday, September 17, 2007

Have To Change All The Windows In Apartment

My hubby complaint about danger might be lurking around the windows in our apartment recently. We did not install any safety gate for the slider window since we moved in the apartment. We never consider about the danger of living in a 17th floor apartment. However, we started to worry the danger because of our daughter. SQ is 4 years old now, and she just love to jumping on our bed which is just placed beside the windows.

I have not confident with the low quality of slider window we currently have in the apartment now will provide the safety we needed for my daughter. Therefore, we decided to change all the slider to high quality UPVC windows and have our home improvement done before coming Christmas. I am eyes on those sash double glazed windows offers at Anglian Home. They have the security we needed, Key locking catches, Internal Glazing and Robust build are what we needed to ensure home safety. I will request my husband to check out the products detail and get it install in our home as soon as possible.

1 comment:

RAINY CONVERSATION said...

Remember Eric Clapton's son?