Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Candy is For Old People Too

I cannot believe that my father will love to eat candy at the age of 66! Previously, I thought that candy is the food belongs to children only. I know I am wrong now. According to what my father told me, he is not the only one who loves to eat candy at his age. My uncle, aunt and some of the cousin love candy too. I did visit their home before, and I thought those candy was belong to their kids. So surprised to hear that those candies are for them actually. haha..Now I know what to buy for them as gift, I will buy them bulk candy and I am sure they will very happy to receive it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alot of people said elderly people do not like to eat sweet. BUT what I found that actually there are alot of elderly love it. Candy is for kids and adults.. =D