Friday, July 17, 2009

His Lucky in Business?

Besides my office job, I have to take care of Hubby’s company account as well. I started to do his company account since the first day he started business, and I am glad to take part on this because I could have more info on how much he is earning in the business. Well, I believe most of the wife would like to know how much they hubby is earning every month. That would be easier for us to manage our household expenses. Right? Haha

Hubby’s business is expanding now and his business consider very good even in current not so good market. I believe he is very lucky and he deserved to get the return with his super hardworking. He spend many times in working, he even working at Sunday and public when the project is rushing.

Sometimes, I would curious also, the company I am working now need to hire debt agent to help us settle the bad debt collection. However, hubby’s never has this kind of problem. Most of his debtor will issue payment and waiting for him to collect, he seldom spend time on make call and chase for the payment. I think my boss needs to learn from him, the skill of dealing with customers. haha

No comments: