Friday, July 17, 2009

Dream to be Rich Wife

A friend commented me as a crazy woman who easily get influence and spend money like no tomorrow. I have to admit that I am an easy influenced person, sometimes; I just could not decline any good stuffs! Strange that I am a stingy person too. I always think on how to save more money and how to earn more money.. However, I just do not know how to stop myself to spend on stuffs I like.

I wish I had money to spend like other rich person. I wish to buy all the art I love without think of money. Then get the best art storage company to keep the artworks. I do not have to worry about the money spend on keeping the artwork in safe and good place. If possible, I will buy a big house and get a special big room for the artworks.

I believe that not all this might be an only dream to me, I might not able to be a rich person by my own, and as I know, I am not suitable in doing business. However, I believe my hubby will be rich in future! Then, I would be a rich wife! :lol:

No comments: