Thursday, July 02, 2009

Busy Life

My life has become very busy since last two months. I am seldom online at home already. Here is my schedule.

  • Monday to Wednesday – time to teach the children spelling words in Chinese, English and Malay. Don’t think have extra time to online.
  • I will send my children to night tuition class every Thursday. Then study together with them in the school as per requested by the course.
  • Friday would be drama day. I mean watching Drama at home relaxingly. haha
  • Saturday will be a day back to Mother in Law home that is one-hour drive apart, and this surely will spend about three to four hours.
  • Sunday is baking day. I will bake cake and biscuit on this day and bring out for my parent to taste at dinnertime.
See...I do not even have time to play my favorite internet games anymore, never to say read slimming pills review online. I hope I would slim down with current busy schedule without any help from slimming products. Haha..Sound impossible huh? I will just try..

No comments: