Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Occupy His Time When He Travel For Project

My hubby went to travel for his project since last week. He is very busy recently, he does not even know when would back home. I missed him so much! Lucky we still able to communicate using internet, if not I will sure miss him like crazy. Haha

I know hubby like to play poker games, sometime I will join his player room in PokerDIY too. I want to see what he doing when outstation. I know there are many poker games available in the PokerDIY. I think husband would spend most of his time in playing those games.

I am planning to get him setup his home poker league by using PokerDIY custom poker software. On the other hand, let him write his own poker blog and learn about the poker league scores widgets to occupy his time. Therefore, he has no time to go other places that I do not know. Haha..



No comments: