Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Make Him No Change To Forget His Promise

I am searching travel information to Los Angeles just now. I am thinking to plan a Los Angeles vacation on coming school holiday. My hubby promise to bring the children to Disneyland on school holiday. I better collect more information and show him the vacation detail, I do not want to let him have chance to forget his promise. Haha

I am very surprise to see most of the result I got in search engine regarding the Los Angeles vacation packages is very expensive. Even I am search with the key words like “cheap Los Angeles vacation Package”. Well, if I am a person who is lazy to search for more info, I think I probably will think that really the cheapest vacation that I able to find online.

I think those travel agents are working hard on the Los Angeles Search Engine Optimization. I have heard many from friend who working in IT field. There are many companies offering SEO services to help business owner get their services or products listed in the top of search engine results. With the result listed in the top, there are more opportunities bring to the company. Wow...if I am going to start my own business online, I surely will get help from those SEO companies as well. Must request them to get my company listed in the search engine result as top as possible.

No comments: