Sunday, August 03, 2008

Home Theater Lover

One of my husband’s hobbies is watch football games. He has not much change to go out with friends for those football matches after we got married. However, this does not make him loves football less but let him discovered a new place to enjoy football games!

He starts to enjoy watching football and other sports games in her mini home theater since lost his chance to go out with friends. I was so happy to see him stay at home and watch his favorite games at home. I do not might he spends money to build up the home theater as I could enjoy movie with his 52” LCD TV and advance home theater system too.

I think he is quite addicted to home theater now. He had bought quite many home theater related products and really wants to make his home theater room like a cinema! He had complete home theater system, speaker system, subwoofer, home theater seats, and other accessories.

I am wondering how does he move his lovely home theater products when we move to the new home. I think he could not stand for the risks damage his “lover”, he probably will get help from Art Storage, he is the type of person who does not care to spend money, so that able to protect the “things” he loves. Too bad, that “thing” is not me. :p

No comments: