Monday, November 19, 2007

You Are Free To Blog

Many friends ask me how to start a blog after I have my own blog. Most of them thought that have to spend money on start to blog; I was curious why they think like that. Maybe they just do not know there are many very nice website is offer Free Blog . I am very shocked to hear that they do not even know blogging doesn't need to pay a cent! Besides that, is it a great way to share our latest news some more.

Let me share with you a website that offers you to set up your own blog for free. Thoughts.com is a place for you to share your thoughts. If you want to set up blog with the most simple and easy way, then thoughts.com will be the best for you, because they are having a very good system to help you create your blog without knowing any computer programming or technical skill. They are provides you a very simple and user-friendly blogging website.

Besides sharing your online journal, you could upload many photo and videos to share with friends as well as family members too. This is what I like the most, all could be done within one website, unlike others blogging platform have to separate it.

No comments: