Monday, November 12, 2007

Suggest Hubby To Set Up An Online Store

I am planning to help my hubby setup an online store, I suggested to him that we should expand his business to worldwide and this might bring us more profit. I am still looking for a suitable ecommerce software to help me set up the store, because I am don’t know much about html code, I am worry I cannot handle those software.

One of the blogger friends introduces the Ashop Commerce shopping cart software to me. He said Ashop commerce provides a turn-key ecommerce solution with its revolutionary online store building software. It is very suitable for those who doesn’t know much about html code.

I just check out the shopping cart detail in the website. It is a web based shopping cart and is no installation required for the software. There also have many friendly user features to helps user manage inventory, payment options, shipping and tax, sales analysis, layout design and others. It look very easy, I should show hubby Ashop shopping cart and see what his comment is.

No comments: