Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Pineapple Butter Cake

This might be the only cake that I still remember how to make without refer to it's recipe....I really hope I have more time to bake more ...but too bad I have no more time for that..taking care of 2 baby really spend all my time..


Get ready ingredient: - butter, cake flour, pineapple, pineapple juice, sugar, egg


1st put in egg, sugar & butter
2nd add cake flour bit by bit..
3rd add pineapple juice (according to the texture)


Finally, Mixed with pineapples pieces & decorate b4 bake..
Bake about 30 - 40 mins..


Here the result..Abit scorched…

3 comments:

boo_licious said...

Looks yummy but then I love all kinds of pineapples.

5xmom.com said...

Wuah, nice hor, the pineapple will make the cake moist. Will try that soon.

Jess said...

aiyah....too bad no measurement punya, how to try ler? *scratch head*