Monday, October 16, 2006

Fried Malay Kampung Chicken

Last 2 weeks, I having lunch with boss almost every day liao..and this make me eat more & more..coz my boss always introduced new place & yummy food to me..Spoilt all my diet programme liao..(Hehe..actually this programme have been postponed from life liao)

Haii...my appetite r large enough to swallow an elephant liao...(Jason, can fight with u liao lah!)

Ok , today let me introduced a Malay food stall located at Bandar Tun Razak, DBKL..My boss told me tat is a famous Malay stall wor..most famous food r goreng ayam kampung without skin..For me it taste of chicken ok lah...Wat I love is ..the Cili Belacan..wohh..yummy ler...

Full of ppl inside the stall! I faster faster pick my food then get out there lia..otherwise I'm be the sardin liao..hehe

I have a very big plate if rice ler..from this u can imaginate my sizes liao..hahaa..We took 2 pcs of fried chicken seperately..but forgot to take photo..hehe

10 Mins after, leave only fish head..hohoo..Very full liao..eeee.....after a mins ....Where was the fish head??? Don u know tat fish head r the most yummy part meh?? hehe...My boss told me wan..but I donno how to eat tat fish head..so my boss consumed it liao...

No comments: