Saturday, August 18, 2007

Plan To Visit Aunt At London Soon

My aunt who staying at London just called my mother, they have chat a long time and planning on the visit to London. Actually, I am thinking to visit my aunt on this yearend too. Maybe I should go there together with mother, let them have a gathering and let me have a great shopping time. I heard from my aunt London have over 30,000 outstanding shops and hundreds of street market, This will a great place to buy my clothing and bag.

Beside London, Manchester and Birmingham will be my destination too, because both locations are easy to find branded clothing and accessories. I know I am will spend many days on shopping if I visit to UK. Therefore, stay at a cheaper hotel will be my choice. Firstly, I don’t want to disturb my aunt, so I try to avoid stay at her home. Secondly, I wish to stay at hotel that nearby the shopping place like a London Hotel that located at Oxford street when I at London. I still looking for the Manchester Hotel and Birmingham Hotel that nearby Pedestrianised King Street and Bullring, hopefully I can find a cheaper rate hotel room before confirm visit my aunt.

No comments: