Friday, December 15, 2006

Piggy Restaurant

My boss brought me to a 'Expensive but never feeling full after eat' punya 'Piggy' Restaurant...Located at Tengkat Tong Shin...Beside Radius hotel & opposite Allson Genesis Hotel..

My boss heard from the radio..saying tat this restaurant serve very nice pork steak wor...and PRISES R REASONALBE...So she brought me for a try lah....

When we step into the shop..My 6th sense was telling me tat..this time must be a 'water fish' liao lah.....We have our 'candle Lunch' wif only 2 of us in the restaurant for whole afternoon! aiyooo...

For who doesn't eat beer, this restaurant r good ler...My boss kept telling me how tasty the pork chop was...hehe...B'coz she never taste Beef steak b4 wat...for me is ok lah...

When the bill come, we both really been a stupid piggy kena potong...Total RM150++ for a lunch! huh...no next time liao..except I found another water fish to belanja lah...hehe

No comments: