Monday, December 04, 2006

Watermelon Party

I really kenot stand for the hot weather anymore...Few weeks without rain really made me sick..So I went to Nite market on sunday and brought a big watermelon..1st of all put it into freezer...I prefer store it overnite..coz I wan really cool fruit..

Then, We have a watermelon party last nite! Wat can be more refreshing on a hot day.. We took out the fresh, sweet, redish, seedless, chilled watermelon ...


Watermelon in slice is for my papa..who like to bite big portial and spout the juice all over his shirt...



Watermelon in pieces are for SQ & mother..who very lazy / donno to bite and scare of those juice will dirty the place wann..

Watermelon in triangle..well..this wan for my sis who like to bite and wash her face at the same time..She said this is her homemade facial wor...

And this wan..watermelon in lump with spoon is mine!!...hehee..I'm gentlewomen..so I like to eat slowly...No lah..hehe...But this is the best way for me to enjoy my watermelon lor...chew & drink the juice seperately..wow..yumyum..

How? Do u feel fresh after my watermelon post???