Thursday, November 30, 2006

Finger Food for Baby

I learnt this recipe from MMB forum..Finally got time to bought all the ingredients and cook for SQ last weekend..Normally I no need to cook for SQ , coz she take porridge at morning & evening which my mama ready..When I reached home on the evening, I just need to warm it up then feed her, thats all..

But sometimes felt sorry to SQ..coz always porridge or rice with vegetable or fish..no others food..very pity isn't she?...so I try some new dish for her ..hehe


Fish Fillet + mashed potato + corn + brocoli + corn powder + carrot (I forgot to buy liao..:P..so skip it) = all cooked & blended
no seasoning needed..


Forgot to buy bread crumbs oso, so blended it myself after bake the white bread.


Pick small portion & dip in bread powder


Pat & Roll into a finger shape..


Ok..This is how it look like b4 cook..yalor..I know it look like 'K" .
but NVM lah..the looking r not importance..as long as yummy is enough lor..


Fried in hot oil..a non stick wok with little bit oil is the best..
Fry until golden colour..


See..This is the completed Fish finger food liao....hehe


How is the taste? U know it when look at my SQ .
It a little bit crispy at outside but soft inside..


Isn't it easy to hold by a baby? hehe..so looking really doesn't matter..hehe... As long as SQ enjoy it, r perfect liao...And I give fatty taste, he oso said yummy ler..hehe..