Saturday, August 08, 2009

Too Good To Be True

One friend offers a job for me. He told me I could earn $28 per hour and at least work for 20 hours a day. I think the amount is quite attractive if I am work at home. I mean if I am a stay at home mother, then I could earn money while take care of my children, this is very good idea. One month could earn about $1000 - $1500 are very good already.

However, I do not think this will be a good idea for a full time working mother like me. I could not do the work in office hour, and it looks quite impossible to do it at night as well. I have to look after my children at night.

Another one more reason that I am not very interested is because he earn $19 from every hour I work by doing nothing. He actually is sharing my pay, maybe this is fair as he is my middleman. But I just feel a little bit sour.

No comments: